- Yes, we are still taking cases and working on them! Our work is now done online and by phone/fax/mail.
- Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are no longer accepting cash payments. Instead, you can pay online (email email@example.com or call 520-623-0607 to request a payment link if you do not have one yet).
- If you need to mail us a check or money order, or send us documents or signed forms, please mail them or drop them off at our secure mailbox at 228 W. Elm ST., Tucson, AZ. 85705. We are unable to allow people to visit our office to drop off documents or payments in person. We are still accepting UPS, FedEx, and USPS mail.
- If you need to talk about your case, we will schedule a phone call for you instead of an in-person visit. We will gladly schedule this call to make sure your needs are met. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a call or leave us a message requesting a telephonic appointment at 520-623-0607.
- You can electronically sign and email or fax signed contracts and forms to us! Mailing them is fine, too.
If you need to reach us directly, please call our general number and follow the prompts for the extensions.
- Josue Limon (Reception/Legal Assistant/Consultations appointments and payments): email@example.com (extension 101)
- Lupita Manzano (Legal Assistant): firstname.lastname@example.org (extension 103)
- Lizeth Castellanos (Legal Assistant): email@example.com (extension 104)
- Patricia Mejia (Attorney): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selma Taljanovic (Attorney): email@example.com
Our general number is 520-623-0607 and our Fax number is 520-623-5130.
All consultations are pre-paid and only by appointment. Until further notice, we are only conducting consultations by telephone or online via Zoom.
We appreciate your kindness and understanding during the Coronavirus/COVID-19 health crisis and believe it is our ethical responsibility to practice social distancing for the health of our team and our clients.
The Law Office of Patricia G. Mejia, PC